Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 7505
Tech Valley Talent is a woman-owned and managed IT professional services firm and government contractor expanding across the USA. We provide both IT staff augmentation and project-based services for our national client base. As a prime vendor, we directly provide our services to our client base.
Based on continued high demand for our services, we are seeking to add another recruiter to our team as we are recruiting for various geographies across the nation. The Technical Recruiter is responsible for the identification, qualification, matching, advising, and managing of Information Technology candidates. This individual will build solid, profitable, and professional relationships with candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust. The recruiter will be responsible for identifying candidates in all areas of information technology. High volume contract recruiting and project-based, government contract recruiting is highly desirable. If one is seeking to work the full life-cycle of recruiting and have a direct and positive impact on small, growing business, this is the right position for you!
Local candidates are preferred, however, for the right candidate remote will be considered.
3-5 years of recruiting experience is preferred.
Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills are a must have.
- Contract recruiting for high volume IT positions.
- Recruit candidates and utilize effective closing strategies to achieve hiring, retention, and quality of hire goals.
- Recruit for positions including but not limited to Data Analyst, Java Developer, .Net Engineer, Project Manager, Web Designer, Technical Writer, Business Analyst, Developers, Programmers, Architects, etc.
- Build and execute effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position’s specification including screening, interviewing, and preparing a candidate.
- Responsible for closing candidates and negotiating all aspects of pre-boarding.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers, account managers and clients on job requirements.
- Responsible for daily input of recruiting data in corporate applicant tracking system.
- Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Communicates any possible new client opportunities to Account Management or Sales staff and assist other team members in helping to onboard new clients and business partners, when relevant, and as time allows.
- Attend regular user group meetings, hiring fairs, networking events, etc. to generate new candidate pools and continue to learn new ways of recruiting and enhancing the recruiting experience.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.