Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8394
Pay Rate: $20 - $40 per hour
We are seeking a motivated Social Media Specialist to effectively engage with targeted virtual communities and network users. Our objective is to achieve customer engagement, drive website traffic, and increase revenue through strategic utilization of social media marketing. The ideal candidate should possess a comprehensive understanding of various social media platforms and how to optimize content for maximum engagement.
*Must reside within the continental US.
*This position is part time.
Requirements and skills
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share content that builds connections
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.