Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8022
Pay Rate: 38.15
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for an Software Architect.
DURATION: 12 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
CIO needs a consultant to assist in preparation to rollout Microsoft’s Sharepoint and OneDrive products.
- Software Architect - Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
- Senior 60 - 84 months: Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 60 Months experience performing application design and architecture as part of strategic initiatives
- 60 Months experience installing, migrating and troubleshooting O365
- 12 months working in a government tenant
- 12 months experience setting up and migrating SMAT
- 12 months experience migrating over 3000 users
- 24 Months experience installing, migrating and troubleshooting Sharepoint
- 24 Months experience installing, migrating and troubleshooting OneDrive
- Provide road-mapping and advisory services to assist with OneDrive and SharePoint Implementation, strategic direction, and benefit realization.
- Provide recommended architectural design for SharePoint and OneDrive, not excluding MS teams.
- Provide hands-on training and step-by-step written instructions to IT Administrators on the daily administration and management of OneDrive.
- Provide hands on training to IT Administrators on migration process of Sharepoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Document step-by-step procedures for the administration of the OneDrive software and process for migrating data from local storage to Office 365 (O365) using the Microsoft software.
- Provide migration plan, communication plan, and test plan to meet industry best practices.
- Document step-by-step instructions on how to enable, configure and modify O365 OneDrive information protection settings.
- Train OSC IT Administrators on how to implement and administer data retention on the O365 OneDrive
- Provide recommendations for optimizing settings based on industry best practices and security standards.
- Train IT Administrators on how to implement and administer sharing option capabilities that are offered in O365 OneDrive.
- Document step-by-step instructions on how to enable, configure and modify O365 sharing option settings.
- Setup and test migration on 5 user accounts from local storage to OneDrive and provide knowledge transfer to IT Administrators during implementation of the migration.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.