Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8181
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for a Senior IT Specialist.
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
The Department of Public Services requires assistance with implementation of new and existing .Net applications including, but not limited to, 753 Project, Pipeline Audit Safety (PAS), Water Master (WMast), Document and Matter Management (DMM), Power to Choose (PTC), Regulatory Calculator and other systems. The Department has identified a list of new initiatives and enhancements to improve the systems’ efficiency related to their business process which require a contractor’s assistance.
The creation of new system and modification to existing system include upgrades to Microsoft .Net framework, and modification to existing functionality.
- IT Specialist- Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
- Senior - 60 - 84 months: Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 84 Months of Experience in designing/architecting systems in Microsoft .Net
- 84 Months of Experience in designing secure web applications in a team environment.
- 72 Months of Experience in database design using SQL Server or Oracle
- 36 Months of Experience in project work using Microsoft TFS
- 72 Months of Experience in programming using C#, MVC, ASP.NET, Entity Framework Core or EF 6, Web API, and web tools
- 36 Months of Experience in development using Agile/Scrum
- Master’s degree in computer related field
- 18 Months of Experience in web development using Blazor
- 24 Months of Experience in analytics and reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Design and Modify system functionality per change request (.Net C#, SQL Server, Oracle, FileNet)
- Develop Web REST API’s
- Develop several enhancements utilizing MVC and Entity Framework.
- Identify and correct performance issues in web applications.
- Mentor system development team
- Assistance in development of software/hardware requirements for Development, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Production environment."
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.