Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8921
Pay Rate: 45-63.90
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for a Senior IT Specialist HBITS-05-13126
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
Senior Level IT Support Specialist
- IT Specialist - Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
- Senior- 60 - 84 months: Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 60 Months experience maintaining consumables (toner, paper, staples, etc.) on HP Multi-Function Printers
- 60 Months experience maintaining consumables (toner, paper, staples, etc.) on Toshiba Multi-Function Printers
- 36 Months using the Microsoft Office suite of software
- 36 Months ordering & tracking printer consumables and other print-related commodities
- 24 Months reconciling printer-related commodity orders with outside vendors.
- 24 Months preparing and assisting in the processing of print consumables/commodity invoices.
- 24 months providing detailed status reports and updates to management.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Support printers installed at the NYSDOT Main Office (50 Wolf Rd.)
- Manage Toner and other consumable supplies and inventory.
- Order consumables as needed to support end users.
- Assist Regional staff in obtaining printer supplies and consumables.
- Install Consumables (ie: toner/paper).
- Work with repair/maintenance vendors to dispatch and resolve printing problems.
- Assist DOT staff with the ordering and receiving of Graphic Arts requests from external vendors. Review, monitor and reconcile Graphic Arts Orders against invoices.
- Other related duties as needed.