2980 Center Drive, Suite 200
Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8121
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) has a REMOTE contract role for a Senior Developer with experience with .NET backend and Windows client experience - web knowledge preferred.
This position will entail installer upgrades. It will be to update technologies and functionality of current application installer. The required tech stack is .NET; backend and window client experience, web knowledge preferred.
DURATION: 6 months with possible extension
LOCATION: Fully Remote but must reside within the continental US
NO third parties – direct consultant applicants only
Client is located in PST/PDT so work hours must encompass 9AM-3PM PDT.
If you have a talent for development and are interested in a project that will have a positive impact on the community by helping individuals with disabilities with training, education, vocational rehabilitation and career development, please apply!
- 5+ years of experience in software development in a business environment, including web development, web applications, and web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- .NET backend and Windows client experience - web knowledge preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated.
- Skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and ability to process information logically.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with case management systems, financial management systems, and/or governmental database management systems is desirable.
- Understand ADA development standards and compliance (WCAG)...and the public sector culture.
- Current Microsoft Certification(s).
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.