10860 Gold Center Drive
Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8621
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) has two (2) openings for a Project Manager.
DURATION: 2 years; with up to 3 years extendable
LOCATION: Remote; Sacramento, CA; must be willing to work PST hours
The role’s primary focus will be on risk and issue management and project schedule management. In addition to this, these roles will be assisting Senior PMs and completing tasks for one or more workstreams within the agency portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of experience, in addition to the years required, may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum five years with three years in a lead capacity
- Experience of broad, extensive and increasingly responsible PM project experience applying project management principles, methods, techniques, and tools.
- A valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certification issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Minimum one year experience as a PM implementing an IT project for a federal, state or local entity.
- Minimum five years’ experience leading and facilitating team meetings.
- Minimum five years’ experience with schedule management and Microsoft (MS) Project.
- Minimum one year experience with user administration and document organization in a Microsoft Teams Project site.
- Minimum two years’ experience with user administration and document organization in a SharePoint Project site.
- Minimum two years’ experience on a single IT project evaluating, analyzing and compiling multiple vendors' schedules into one single schedule.
- Minimum four years’ experience managing risk and issues on IT projects and developing risk management plans and processes.
- Minimum two years’ experience creating high-level schedule presentations for executive staff.
- Minimum one year experience leading Agile ceremonies using agile tools, e.g., JIRA or equivalent technologies.
- Masters degree desired
- Minimum two years’ experience managing an MS Project Schedule using Agile SCRUM Project Management Methodologies to IT projects desired.
- Minimum two years’ experience as the Risk Manager for a business systems modernization effort desired.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.