100 N Senate Ave 9th floor
Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8748
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) has an opening for a Project Manager/Business Analyst. This is a remote role, but must work EST hours. Candidates must reside in the continental US.
No third parties - ONLY W2 or 1099.
DURATION: 6 months to 1 year
LOCATION: Remote; Indianapolis, IN
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on data interface or data migration heavy projects.
- Intermediate SQL skills are strongly recommended for this role
- Basic SQL skills and working knowledge of data mapping are required
- Experience with Databricks is a big plus
- Acts as coordination for data conversion activities in support of broader ECAE efforts, aiding as needed with the coordination and direction of ETL resources
- Provides status reporting for all coordinated resources and for the ETL pipelines they are designing, implementing, and/or testing
- Support analysis tasks (profiling, data cleansing/normalization analysis, data mapping, etc.)
- Support validation tasks
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.