10860 Gold Center Drive
Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8619
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) has an opening for a Portfolio Senior Project Manager.
DURATION: 2 years; with up to 3 years extendable
LOCATION: Remote; Sacramento, CA; must be willing to work PST hours
This role will be responsible for managing the portfolio of agency workstreams, managing the team and serving as primary point of contact for the completion of all tasks.
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of experience, in addition to the years required, may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum seven years with four years as Senior PM of one or more large or complex IT project
- A valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Experience of broad, extensive, and increasingly responsible experience applying PM principles, methods, techniques, and tools.
- Minimum one year experience as a Senior PM implementing an IT project for a federal, state, or local entity.
- Minimum three years’ experience of schedule management and Microsoft (MS) Project
- Minimum two years’ experience in risk management
- Minimum two years’ experience performing business process review and gap analysis.
- Minimum five years’ experience managing a portfolio that meets the following: contains a minimum of three projects and was managed for longer than one year.
- Minimum one year experience leading Agile ceremonies using agile tools, e.g., JIRA or equivalent technologies.
- Master’s degree desired
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Senior PM on a large-scale business system modernization project desired.
- Minimum two years’ experience applying Agile SCRUM Project Management Methodologies to IT projects desired.
- Minimum two years’ experience managing a project for an Unemployment Insurance (UI) or Disability Insurance (DI) program desired.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.