4052 Bald Cypress Way
Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8965
Pay Rate: $45.00 - 70.00/hr
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is a Florida governmental prime vendor, and we have an opening for a Manager, Customer Relations.
DURATION: 6 months
LOCATION: Onsite; Tallahassee, Florida
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business management.
- Two years of experience with developing and implementing communications strategies.
- Five years of professional experience managing content management systems such as websites, email, and/or social platforms.
- Two years of experience with increasing organizational capacity to implement communication strategies that focus on modernizing technology solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Five years of project management or related experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Project or Smartsheet.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
#dice - onsite
- Collaborate with the Data Modernization Initiative (DMI) committees and workgroups to develop and implement communication strategies that will raise awareness about the DMI project among the workforce statewide, as directed.
- Implement the DMI Communication Plan, including establishing and facilitating a DMI communication committee, developing a communication committee charter, and leading the implementation efforts, as directed.
- Assist with modernizing the website by designing the layout to support mobile, tablet, and desktop devices and working with developers to implement visual elements and usability of the website.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas, as directed.
- Actively participate in DMI Project status meetings, as directed.
- Serve as DMI Customer Relations Manager, as directed.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document meetings (such as minutes, action items, issues, and decisions) as directed.
- Correspond (verbally and in written formats) with project teams, workgroups, and other stakeholders identified regarding project activities, deliverables, and status, as directed.
- Follow the Communication and IT processes, and coordinate with other Communications and IT staff to ensure compliance with standards and guidelines.
#li - onsite
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.