Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8080
Pay Rate: 38.94
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for an Expert Systems Developer.
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
Design and implement solutions on NIMRS Rewrite project using C#, .Net, Angular, PL/SQL,and various other programming tools.
- Systems Developer - Develops and implements applications and programs for the backend processing systems used in businesses and organizations.
- Expert - 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop/maintain applications in C#, ASP.NET, Web API. for n-tier web deployment.
- 84 months Experience with Oracle: Database design, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc.,
- 84 Months Experience interpreting and analyzing business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
- 60 months Experience developing applications with MVC 5 or later versions.
- 48 Months Experience developing reports with Crystal Reports version 10 or above and invoking them from .NET applications.
- 36 Months Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 or later, for development activities and code repositories
- 24 Months Experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert, and migrate data when necessary.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing, and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
- Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other ITS groups.
- Coordinate service requests with various ITS Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
- Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor"
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.