Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8919
Pay Rate: 50-81.46
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for an Expert Systems Architect HBITS-05-13125
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
The Integrated Account System (IAS) is a multi-year project which will modernize our existing Taxpayer/Revenue Accounting and Assessment Receivable systems.
- Systems Architect - Defines the architecture of a computerized system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system into components, the component interactions and interfaces (including with the environment, especially the user), and the technologies and resources to be used in the design.
- Expert- 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience with a Government Taxation organization, which includes technical design, development, maintenance and end user support of Tax & Revenue Accounting Systems
- 84 months experience with revenue reporting for complex jurisdictional state or federal tax-based collections
- 84 months experience with IBM DataStage
- 84 months experience with IBM DB2 for z/OS and IBM DB2 for LUW working with enterprise databases and using XQuery
- 48 months experience with Websphere Process Server/Services Oriented Architecture application design incorporating JMS trigger queues, XML business objects, multi-platform services and DB2/XML databases
- 84 months experience with IDMS and DMLO in a mainframe environment
- 84 months experience with COBOL programming in an IBM Mainframe Environment utilizing TSO and MVS JCL
- 84 months experience with IBM MQ Series
- 84 months experience with CICS and APS (Application Productivity System) in a mainframe environment
- 84 months experience with Application performance analysis and tuning
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Analysis of requirements and system design work.
- Analysis of existing systems via reverse engineering techniques.
- Breakdown of system into components, component interactions and interfaces.
- Presentations of system designs to the users and technical communities.
- Development of detailed design documents and program specifications.
- Coding, unit and integration testing of programming assignments.
- Writing and tuning SQL
- Technical Support of user testing efforts.
- Performance tuning of new and existing applications.
- Production support tasks including analysis of issues, propose and implement solutions.
- Mentoring of less experienced staff would be required.