Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8924
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for an Expert Software Manager HBITS-05-13127
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
Oversee the day-to-day operations, as well as the ongoing application development, of the HIE.
- Software Manager - Oversees and coordinates the people, resources and processes required to deliver new software or to upgrade existing products. May take a hands-on role in software development.
- Expert- 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience as a Software Manager working on software enhancements or new application development project(s), coordinating with the project team including users, business analysts and developers.
- 84 months experience with analysis of complex business rules, workflow processes, and re-engineering business processes.
- 84 months experience leading meetings, overseeing sessions with business analysts and developers to ensure correct functional requirements, non-functional requirements, and security requirements are documented.
- 84 months experience with managing the software development lifecycle of a team. including requirements analysis, design and development, integration, deployment, decommissioning, and documentation of complex systems and reports.
- 60 months experience creating and maintaining technical documentation with Visio.
- 24 months experience with HL7 messages, including ADT and VXU
- 24 months experience with ensuring HIPAA Guidelines, including data encryption, are met and followed.
- Project Management Professional Certification
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Work with program staff to analyze and document software and reporting requirements, business / workflow processes, data flows, and system interfaces.
- Coordinate with developers, data analysts, and contractors on gap analysis and logical design.
- Work with business, developers, analysts, and testers to ensure completeness of test plans and test scenarios.
- Work with technical manager to ensure the development team implements the correct software solution and the solution will meet the needs of the program.
- Work well in a matrixed team structure, often facilitating multi-disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter information into project artifacts.
- Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
- Follow directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested