Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8926
Pay Rate: 50-81.46
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for an Expert Software Architect HBITS-05-13129
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
This position will be responsible for the technical lead role of the OLS Modernization project. The candidate will also assist with developing a new framework for all efforts under the DTF Modernization program
- Software Architect - Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
- Expert- 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience with a Government Taxation organization, which includes business knowledge, technical design, development, maintenance, and end user support of complex Tax Returns processing.
- 84 months experience in building choreography or orchestration processes using technologies like Websphere Integration Developer (WID) that are built with Websphere Process Server (WPS), IBM BAW/ IBM CP4I (IBM Cloud Pak Integration).
- 84 months experience with Java/XML based Rules Engine and Rules building tool like ODM, ADS and working with XML and Xqueries, JSON, JSON Schemas and JSONPath (Xpath for JSON)
- 84 months experience with Java programming in an IBM Environment development using IDE of IBM's Rational Application Developer (RAD) that are built with Websphere Application Server (WAS).
- 84 months of experience in java messaging services using IBM MQSeries or IBM CP4I MQ.
- 84 months experience of working with frameworks like IBM EAD4J, JADE, Spring Framework
- 84 months of system analysis and design experience for multi-tiered transactional system, and experience of writing technical design specification documents for multi-faceted component-based systems
- 60 months experience in performance tuning returns processing system implementation and experience with Java/XML based Rules Engine and Rules building tool and working with XML and XQueries.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Analysis of requirements and system design work.
- Presentations of system designs to the users and technical communities.
- Development of detailed design documents and program specifications.
- Code, and perform unit and integration testing of programming assignments.
- Write and tune complex SQL.
- Technical Support of user testing efforts.
- Performance tune new and existing applications.
- Analyze, design and implement solutions for production issues.
- Mentoring less experienced staff is required.