Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8916
Pay Rate: 50-76.42
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for an Expert IT Specialist HBITS-05-13122
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
Quality Assurance - Monitor, inspect and propose measures to correct or improve DPS applications in order to meet established quality standards. Candidate will work on existing and new initiatives including but not limited to Utility Assessment System, Telecommunication Company Information, Pipeline Audit System (PAS), Document and Matter Management (DMM), and 753 Enforcement support, enhancements, and developments efforts.
- IT Specialist - Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
- Expert- 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience developing and implementing multi-tier .Net Framework and .Net Core web applications using C# code leveraging ASP.Net patterns: Web Forms and Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 84 months experience in creating test plans, test cases and test processes using business requirements, functional specifications, current state documentation and user review sessions
- 72 months experience using testing tools such as Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), SoapUI, Agile; Silk Test; HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT), HP LoadRunner, JMeter, HP Performance Center, Team Foundation System (TFS)
- 84 months experience in performing the Unit testing, System testing, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Performance testing of .net applications
- 60 months experience working with Oracle databases version 126.96.36.199+ including creating SQL queries to validate correct back-end processing.
- 84 months experience in user and technical documentation and project process documentation.
- 24 Months of Experience in Document Matter management and processes of Matter filing, Agenda Management, Compliance Management and ESCO Management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or some related field.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure that software products are developed and released with the highest level of quality.
- Make software and system design recommendations for existing and proposed applications.
- Work with the users, investigate complaints and product issues.
- Defect Management
- Identify and correct performance issues in web applications.
- Develop and maintain user and technical documentation and project process documentation.
- Develop test plans, scenarios, and test cases which will exercise the business, functional, and technical requirements of the system.
- Evaluate test results and performance of software.
- Identify technical and functional software defects.
- Perform Unit testing, Integration testing and Assist users for UAT Testing and provide training to users for the tools used for test management
- Utilize TFS for tracking the product backlog and bugs