Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8616
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an HBITS PRIME Vendor, and we have an opening for an Expert IT Specialist HBITS-05-12996
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
This position will develop and/or maintain system documentation including business requirements, project process documentation, training plans, test plans, quality assurance and contingency operations plans, and reports.
- IT Specialist- Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
- Expert- 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience eliciting detailed business requirements from customer/project stakeholders or system artifacts.
- 84 months experience developing/maintaining test plans and detailed test cases, executing test, validating test results, and logging/tracking defects.
- 24 months experience using HP Quality Center.
- 24 months experience with automated testing using Quick Test Pro (QTP)/Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- 24 months experience working with Criminal Justice Systems.
- Work with end users and/or review/analyze existing documentation or system artifacts to document business system requirements and processes, develop process model, and document requirements for the development/implementation and improved processing of various types of systems.
- Develop or maintain system requirements in detailed, clear and well-organized functional documents (business requirements documents, business or system use cases, reports, and process flow diagrams.
- Develop or maintain test plans and detailed test cases. Develop or maintain training or user acceptance test plans and tier 1 support guides.
- Develop detailed functional and system tests from documented system requirements. Ensure appropriate test coverage by mapping system requirements to test cases. Develop or contribute to the development of regression tests and/or user acceptance tests.
- Execute functional and system test, including regression tests. Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Identify and Document application defects and track to resolution, performing retesting as required.
- Identify and document deficiencies in system documentation (e.g., missing, or ambiguous requirements) identified during the testing process.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.