100 N Senate Ave 9th floor
Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8747
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) has an opening for a Data Quality Analyst (Tester) with Azure. Position is REMOTE but work needs to be done on EST hours. Candidates must reside in the continental US.
Must be on our W2 or 1099. No third parties.
DURATION: 6 months to 1 year
LOCATION: Remote; Indianapolis, IN
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with testing data quality and data migration efforts
- Intermediate SQL skills, automated testing, and working knowledge of Azure Data Pipelines are strongly recommended for this role
- Basic SQL skills, performance testing, and working knowledge of data mapping are required
- Experience with Databricks is a big plus
- Create and maintain test plans, communicating data quality testing milestones to project management
- Execute test plans as scheduled and analyze test results and reporting
- Analyze balancing and reconciliation reports generated by developers for accuracy
- Assist and provide data quality testing activities throughout the data migration efforts, ensuring that testing milestones are met
- Identify and execute smoke testing requirements if new environments are established during the migration process
- Perform back-end testing, data validation, data analysis, data migration and the ability to execute SQL queries
- Provide load/performance testing or provide support to these processes as needed
- Perform holistic (integrated) testing as well as unit testing of individual pipelines/transformations
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.