100 N Senate Ave 9th floor
Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8746
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) has an opening for a Data/Business Analyst. This is a remote position but must work EST hours. Candidates must reside in the continental US.
No third parties only W2 and 1099.
DURATION: 6 months to 1 year
LOCATION: Remote; Indianapolis, IN
- Minimum of 5 years of business and/or technical analysis experience, preferably on data-heavy projects
- Intermediate SQL skills are strongly recommended for this role
- Basic SQL skills and working knowledge of data mapping are required
- Experience with Databricks is required
- Data profiling and testing
- Ability to understand business concept behind data elements, and provide clarity to complex mapping scenarios (e.g., when data from multiple source systems populates a singular fact)
- Ability to recommend data cleansing/normalization options
- Planning and facilitating data mapping review sessions
- Ability to validate data maps and target data solutions.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.