Industry: IT (Information Technology)
Job Number: 8021
TVT is seeking a Technical Business Analyst with USER INTERFACE and BPR experience for a 6+ month REMOTE contract with our client. BA MUST have prior NYS Gov't experience. We also need this BA to work on our W2 or as an independent 1099 as per client regulation.
DURATION: 6+ month contract
***WE CANNOT WORK WITH THIRD PARTIES - ONLY INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN WORK ON OUR DIRECT W2 OR WHO ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS***
Our customer will embark on a transformation to re-imagine their customer experience of a public facing platform.
The Business Analyst will assess business process requirements, document requirements during discovery of current through future state to support process improvements. They can also serve as intermediaries between the client teams and developers to keep track of business goals, technological vision, conduct process mapping and identify inefficiencies. The Business Analyst will take into account state and federal policies which affect development of the future state.
Business Analysts desired skill sets are: (not inclusive):
Day-to-day tasks would include:
- NYS Government experience
- 5 years experience with business process analysis techniques (ex. Business Process Modeling Notation, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Functional Flow Back Diagrams, Value Stream Mapping), using tools such as LucidChart, Visio, Gliffy, etc.
- 5 years practical experience leading in business analysis/architecture and process improvements for large-scale technology transformations. Experience includes eliciting inputs and feedback from stakeholders, documenting findings, analyzing available data, and presenting recommendations up to a director level.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, information technology, or similar field, or 10 years of business analysis or project management experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Evaluating current requirements, internal workflows and business processes
- Overseeing detailed business analysis and process reengineering for future state
- Collaborating with business and IT engineers to create new process designs
- Documenting business process activities in preparation for development / technical translation
- Experience with State gov't processes and/or unemployment insurance is a big plus
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong Communicator
- Chat bot analysis & updates
- Requirements gathering & documentation
- User story writing
- Process flow creation
- English to Spanish translation (can use Google translator for this)
- Smoke testing the chat bot
- Partner closely with customers, internal teams, and partner teams up to the executive level to develop a deep understanding of business processes, current systems, and map those to new systems to allow for successful large-scale digital transformation journeys.
- Provide thought leadership to your key business stakeholders, translating data into actionable insights using appropriate analytical solutions in large accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end business and/or process analysis that includes data gathering, data-driven analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Work alongside teams with customers on transformational journeys to align their business processes with their digital transformation projects and programs.
TVT is an Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.